BLOG N°1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT




   

                               ITALY 



A country that I would love to visit is Italy, because I think that is such a beautiful country and also has a lot of places that you can visit. For example, I would love to go to Rome, the capital of Italy, because the coliseum is there and the history that this place has is really interesting since the gladiators used to fight here. In Rome is also the Vatican which is a place that I am also very interested to go to, because just like the coliseum I think it keeps history in every corner. 


                Coliseo de Roma, la cuna de los gladiadores - Vivir Europa




Another city of Italy that I would love to visit is Venice, there I would take a gondola ride through the canals of this beautiful city, I also think that Venice has a very special architecture and I would love to take many photos of it, especially of the bridge of Rialto.

Los canales de Venecia lucen cristalinos durante la crisis del ...


In Italy there is also the famous Tower of Pisa, that it is located in the city with the same name, Pisa. 
This tower began to lean while it was being built in the twelfth century, the construction took over 199 years. I would like to have a picture in this place that is known worldwide.


Torre de Pisa | La Cámara del Arte


Another thing that makes Italy special to me is its food. My favorite food is pasta, all kinds of it and it would be very interesting try the original Italian recipes. I also would love to try how Italians make pizza, because it is a really delicious food and it is original from this country.


 
Auténtica pizza italiana. Masa de pizza. Salsa de pizza - Recetas ...Tiempo de cocción de la pasta: trucos para cocinarla como en Italia

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG N°2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER