BLOG N°2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER





My best holidays ever were this summer, I went to Puerto Natales with my father and my older sister, we had such a good time there, we went to a lot of places such as the Torres del Paine National Park where we did a lot of trekking, wich were very exhausting but at the same time were totally worth it because we enjoyed the beautiful landscapes of the eighth wonder of the world.







We also went to Argentina, to the city of Calafate where the Perito Moreno glacier is located, this glacier is very special becuase it has maintained its size through the years despite the global warming. It’s really really fascinating have it in front of your eyes.




Another place that we visited was Punta Arenas, to be honest I didnt really like this city too much, maybe because i enjoy more small cities, but it was also a great experience and I would totally go back to this place to explore its surroundings.

I will remember this vacations for the rest of my life, not only for the beautiful places that we visited, but also because the day that we had to return to Santiago I had to go to the Emergency room and I ended up having an emergency operation for apendicitis. So my father and I stayed one more week in the beautiful Puerto Natales while I was recovering and we were trying to find a return flight.

After all I would like to go again to this place, but I hope that on that occasion I will not have to visit the Hospital.


     

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG N°1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT